Friday, May 16, 2008

Off to the Drive In


Well, at the last minute the wifey and I decided to go to the drive in. We were going to go to the Malco Cinema in Rogers to see the new Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. When we got to the theater, the parking lot was packed. Pamela cannot walk very far, and she didn't feel like walking, so we decided against it. After a couple of minutes, I suggest going to the drive in. The 112 Drive In Theater is just down the street from us. When I checked the listing, we were so pleased to see that the Prince Caspian movie was playing there as well. The cost is $11 per car, so we decided to take our beloved dachshund, Pixy, with us. She is part of the family too.


Before we went to the movies we went to Barnes & Noble to just look around and browse. Though I know Amazon has better prices, I like taking a few books or magazines, getting a cup a joe, and perusing for a bit. While I was perusing, I was listening to the new Frank Sinatra album, Nothing But The Best. It was released on the 10th anniversary of Frank's death. It is a great album. I was very surprised when I was in the music section of the store and a young woman, maybe 19 years old, was singing along. How cool!

No comments: