Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Debating

I am really starting to debate whether this "openness" is really worth it. I think that perhaps I am trying to develop friendships too fast, trying to compress years of time into days, distilling all the BS in the middle. I don't know. I am really starting to debate being so unreserved with people--just sharing whatever is in my heart. It seems that the general reaction is at first welcome and then recoil, then attack. So far that scenario has played out twice so far in my friendships, first with Lyla and then with "Sally." Maybe it is a natural reaction? I don't know.
I've actually been thinking about quitting Second Life and maybe start writing. I want to make friends, but I don't know if it is worth the pain. At first I thought it was, but now, I'm not so sure.

No comments: