Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wow, drama!


Boy, there was a lot of drama in Second Life tonight. I checked to see if it was a new moon, but it was not. Tonight it was a waning crescent moon.
First this "friend" started attacking my wife, first at the place she works, and then took it to the place I work. I tried to ignore it, but it was difficult. I finally placed this "friend" on mute. This friend has since written and apologized to us and said that she is leaving SL and uninstalled the software from her computer.
Then, the assistant manager (known hereafter as "ass") of the place that I work, started harping on what my best friend (hereafter known as BFF) was wearing. The theme of my show is romantic, sexy music, and the name of the show is Foreplay. I got involved because she is such a good friend and I know what the ass was saying was hurting her. Then the the ass started laying into me, and I wouldn't back down. This got the ass boiling mad. Then our manager got involved. The ass called my BFF sleezy, which she is anything but. Her outfit was provocative, but the gig was supposed to be provacative. My BFF put on a long skirt, and this appeased the ass as far as BFF was concerned, but the ass & I kept locking horns. Finally I put her on mute as well. Later I talked to my manager (she is a sweet lady) and told her that I was quitting the club, that I had another job. I told her that I could not work with the ass again. I told my manager that I would continue to work at the club until they find a replacement DJ. I hope they find one soon.
If this works correctly, I am not sure if blogspot will put this at the top or bottom of this post, should be a picture. It is my avatar dancing with my BFF. She is a lovely person in every sense of the word.

No comments: